Dell KSB06205HA CPU Fan Specification:
* Info: DC5V 0.40A (3 wire)3-pin connector
* Condition: One piece New Laptop Cooling Fan for Dell Laptop,Heatsink is not included.
* Each Laptop CPU Fan was tested before shipping, 100% working.
* Great After-sales Service.
* Fast delivery.
* Full 1 year warranty.30-day money back guarantee!
How to Replace the Dell KSB06205HA CPU Fan?
The Laptop cooling fan is one of the most important components that keeps your laptop's CPU within a tolerant temperature range. Processors generate heat can damage your system if your cooling fan is not functioning properly. If your Laptop CPU Fan is not working, you must replace it immediately, in order to prevent damage to your system from over-heating.
Below are some instructions for you to replace your Dell KSB06205HA Laptop CPU Fan:
1. Follow your laptop owner's manual and assembly guide carefully as you disassemble the laptop. Touch something metal periodically to remove static charge, and work on a large table with a bright light source.
2.Power down your laptop computer. Unplug the ac adapter and the laptop battery.
3. Remove your keyboard from your laptop by unscrewing the four or more screws that secure it. These screws are located near the corners of your laptop and if you meet resistance, make sure you did not miss one.
4. Remove the screws securing your screen unit to your laptop's base. These will be found at the back of your laptop's base where the screen is attached. Make sure you have unpluged the video and Wi-Fi cables when removing your display to ensure they are not damaged.
5. Remove the screws and take off the outer shell of your laptop. You will now be able to see your laptop's components.
6. Remove the cpu cooling fan by removing the four screws that secure it to the processor.
7. Install your new fan with the four screws you just removed.
8. Reassemble your laptop and turn on your laptop. If you can hear the CPU Fan running and feel the warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop, the new CPU Fan is working properly on your laptop.